I can’t believe it’s already Friday!! We are in full get ready for the Little Darling mode around here…he has been at the beach but he arrives mid-week and we want to be ready! There will be fishing to do and vegetables to pick in the garden, for sure. How about you? What are your plans? Whatever they are, have a great weekend!
- Are you looking forward to a new arrival in your family soon? If so, you might want to check out this new mom’s 21st century spin on a classic “Irish Hunt” theme…all I can say is WOW!!!
- Do you know any children who don’t LOVE to have water balloon fights??? Check out this cute idea from Oh Happy Day!
- Just in case you missed it, AND..you were planning on taking your little ones to Paris, France, that is, not Virginia, then you might want to check out this article by Pamela Druckerman of Bringing up Bèbè fame.
- Do you know Elizabeth of Squeak and Squirrel fame? If you don’t, I suggest you hop over and check out her blog, especially this awesome birthday cake that she made for her daughter, oh my!!!
- This gorgeous citrus coloured lion really stands out on the turquoise cotton. These bright colours are so flattering on all children. It reminds me of this lion from our Wednesday post!
- I have never met a child who didn’t LOVE stickers – whether you want to be a knight or a fashion diva these look like they could be a lot of fun!