We made it to Friday!!! How about you…we survived the ice storm…but is snowmaggedon coming? I suppose only time will tell, but for all you winter sports lovers…the Olympics have finally arrived. Lots of people LOVE the ice skating. Will you be part of “Team Meryl Davis and Charlie White” the US Gold Medal hopefuls in the Ice Dancing Competition? This is a great video about their Moms who have been traveling with them…well, forever. Have a great weekend…and let me know what YOU will be watching during the Olympics!
- What can you do with a…Perfect Square by Michael Hall – a great book on so many levels and a book to inspire budding artists. We aren’t all cut the same way -but square, rectangle, triangle, torn pieces or ribbons – we are all special and unique.
- Are you all set for Valentine’s Day? I think I am going to make these brownies – a little bit goes a long way!
- I loved reading this article from Babble.com. about mothering and reading. Do you read with your children – I loved the time I spent reading to mine and now with our grandson!
- February is “I Heart Reading” month. Take the reading pledge on education.com – you could win a Kindle Prize Pack!
- Because I can’t help myself…Have you seen the soft toys from Finkelsteins in Charleston?
- And let’s face it…occasionally even the most angelic child comes out with something really annoying! How about your child? Parenting.com has a list of six (You’re not the boss of me) and how to respond.