How much snow did YOU have? We got 15 inches! I am so ready for Spring to arrive…how about you?
We are hoping to plow out today so that we can head South and pick up Our Little Darling. Of course, we will have to go to Macon and Milledgeville, GA while we’re out to visit family and friends. So you can probably expect a few posts from down South. We have a favorite restaurant, The Grits Cafe in Forsyth that we always go to? Have you ever been. So good!
Enjoy the links and we’ll see you next week! Have a great Valentine’s weekend.
- What do you say to a dog who has done something wrong? Eli, no! by Katie Kirk is a fun look at Eli and his
misadventures…but does his family still love him? Of course!
- Would you…ever put a slide on your stairs for your children?
- Bring a muffin tray of snowballs inside – let your children practice their predictive skills.
- Snow Painting – this looks like a lot of fun and a great way for children to get creative outside!
- Cinnamon Snowflakes…sounds good to me!
- Would you try this…Erupting Paint…I think children would LOVE this!