Where did the week go?!? So hard to believe that another Friday has rolled around. I finally have some daffodils popping out, but the ground is still way to wet to get outside and do any meaningful gardening.
Some interesting things for you to read today…I tend to focus so much on the importance of reading and literacy, that it was good to read an article about encouraging math skills early, too. And…be sure to have a look at What I Eat – Around the World in Eighty Diets – amazing!
Have a great weekend!
- Looking for an alternative to traditional Easter Eggs? Try these!
- The 10 MOST important minutes in your child’s day.
- Have you…or your children, ever wondered what people in other parts of the world eat?
- A lot of people talk about the importance of early literacy…but what about math skills? A compelling read. [Pictured]
- It’s Time to Say Good Night – can you ever have TOO many bedtime books?!?!